Wednesday, March 17, 2010

something simple


I recently stumbled upon this photograph by the ever-talented, Elliott Erwitt.

I've seen photographs that captured what I might
want in life- say, a nicer house, a better body, a KitchenAid mixer, the chance to be the voice in a Disney movie; however, I've never seen a photograph that encompassed what I needed out of life.

...Until, now.

This. This is what I
need in life. Something delicious cooking in the kitchen, to put all the cares of the day aside- and to dance it all away with the man my heart belongs to.

What is so wonderful about this discovery is that I already have it.

I already have my something simple; therefore, I've got it all.

So, here's to acceptance, film cameras, aprons, and dancing. Lots of dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment