Thursday, March 25, 2010

say "yes" to these dresses...









On Thursday, February 25, 2010, I had my first opportunity to work alongside John Bamber, of John Bamber Photography, and Laura Lambert, of Motion Picture Co., on a Boutique Couture Prom Fashions photo shoot. The beautiful dresses are some of the latest fashions from Emily of Boutique Couture, and the awesome space for the photo shoot was courtesy of the Loose Cannon
in downtown Chattanooga, TN. I absolutely loved the finished concrete floors in the space- made for great reflections in the photographs.

I certainly lucked out having my first assignment to be photographing gorgeous models- Christy, Lila, and Tiffany. This photo shoot was a learning experience in lighting and composition- and I loved every minute of it. Here's some shots from the shoot. I can't wait to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment